How often is the data updated?
1. Updated in every 1-2 months.
2. Priority of update : US and Japan market and then European markets.
3. Each update is a full update, all the ASIN of one market would be updated at the same time.
Why does AsinSeed not display keywords for some products?
1. The ASIN is Parent ASIN , it do not have listing itself, so there are no traffic keywords, you need to search the child ASIN.
2. The ASIN you entered might be affiliated with another Amazon marketplace (.COM, .CA, .MX, .CO.UK, .DE, .FR, .IT, .ES, .CO.JP, .CN, .IN)
3. The ASIN launches within the last 90 days and has not been logged with our database yet, or none of the ASIN’s keywords has good ranking yet in such a short period of time.
4. The ASIN is a seasonal product or a product with unstable ranking of keywords (such as jewelry, clothing), the ASIN performs bad when the data update.
5. The ASIN has variants. For the ASIN with variants, not all the variants have the keywords which could bring traffic to listing, a part of variants bring the traffic mainly, while the rest expose to the customer through those good performed variants instead of its own keywords( customer click the good performed variant and see the rest). So you can search more its other variants’ ASIN code in this cases, because only the good performed variants have traffic keywords.
What is the principle of AsinSeed?
1. Firstly, we track and analyze the keywords that the user actually searches for, and sort the massive vocabulary based by their popularity.
2. Analyze the traffic keywords of each ASIN and calculate the popularity of each traffic keyword for the ASIN.
3. It should be noted that some keywords are in the popular category of organic search keywords, but it doesn’t mean that it is popular for targeted ASIN either.
How can I use AsinSeed to optimize keywords?
1. Choose 10+ top competitors.
2. Search and review those competitors crucial keywords.
3. Use these keywords to optimize your listing Title, Search Term, Bullet Point, Description and so on.
4. Note: you should choose some high demand and low competition keywords for your listing.
What is the keyword HOT index?
1. The keyword hot index refers to the traffic volume brought to you by the keyword to ASIN. The higher the hot index is, the higher is the traffic.
2. The traffic refers to the search volume. For example, if the user searches for "wireless charger", hot index of Page 1 is definitely greater than Page 10.
3. Low hot index does not mean that the keyword search volume is low, such as "wireless charger" found product A on page 18, for product A, Hot index may be 1 (small), but this keyword is actually a popular word.
4. When calculating the keyword hot index, we will consider the keyword search volume, competition, conversion rate, and the keyword rank of the ASIN is in the search results.
How many queries are there?
1.For free member, 10 free queries are available each month, all the search result be shown; Free members can continue to search, search result can be fully shown 2 times each day,but part of the search result can be shown after the free queries used out.
2. An account only supports one user to log in at the same time. If you need an account available for many users, please purchase a VIP package.
3. We provide to access of API, if you need this service, please contact customer service.
Why are some traffic keywords in the search results irrelevant to the product?
There are two common cause of this result.
1. Relate to the competing product by running ads. For example,searching a keyword "Bose QuietComfort 35" on Amazon, which is a hot product of Bose headset. However, the products in the Headline ads at the top of the search result page are Beats headset, because the Beats adds the keyword of competing products to run ads.
2. Relevant product recommendation. For example, if you are in the listing page of Bose headset, you will find many relevant products at that page, like headset accessories- adapter.
The keyword may be irrelavent with the target product, but the target product are certainly have relation with its competing products, in other words, they are similar products.